返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第19集>>

  • 1. Oh, the suburbs,how they love their white politicians.
    城郊居民,多么热爱他们的白人政客啊。
  • 2. You are going to become a very valuable commodity very soon.
    要不了多久 你势必成为他们的无价之宝。
  • 3. How's your daughter, Mr. Stern?
    你女儿还好吗 斯特恩先生。
  • 4. Every firm in the city is gonna come out of the woodwork
    这城里每家公司都会冒出来。
  • 5. trying to get their hooks into you.
    想尽办法把你拉进去。
  • 6. Wife of the State's Attorney, a practicing lawyer,and not bad to look at, either.
    州检察官的妻子 同时又是执业律师,而且长得不错。
  • 7. Have a number to me by 6:00.
    6点前给我报个价。
  • 8. Do nothing. Say nothing.
    什么也别做 什么也别说。
  • 9. We are three points up with six days to go.
    我们领先3个百分点 只剩6天了。
  • 10. The only way Wendy Scott-Carr wins is if we mess up.
    温迪·斯科特-卡尔要赢的唯一指望就是我们自乱阵脚。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next