返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第19集>>

  • 1. And during the course of that representation,you learn certain things about that partner,and he instructs you not to inform anyone.
    在代理的过程中,你得知了这个合伙人的某些事情,他要求你不能告诉任何人。
  • 2. Including the other partners, yes.
    包括其他合伙人 是的。
  • 3. Hypothetically in that situation,I would be bound by that, even after his death.
    假设来说 在此情况下,我就得受其约束 甚至他死后。
  • 4. Great. Stern's dead, and he's still screwing us.
    很好 斯特恩死了都还要搞得我们一团糟。
  • 5. Here comes the monster!
    怪兽来啦。
  • 6. Oh, I'm gonna get you.
    我会来抓你的。
  • 7. Hey, thanks for dropping by.
    谢谢顺路过来。
  • 8. No problem, Wiley.
    没关系 怀利。
  • 9. What are you investigating now?
    你现在在调查什么。
  • 10. Uh, Childs has me on a. Huh.
    查尔兹要我查个 呃。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next