<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第20集>>
-
1. What? You're always asking me for favors.
干嘛 你一直请我帮你。
-
2. This is mine.
该你帮我了。
-
3. If Peter is elected, I don't want to be summarily fired
要是彼得选上了 我可不想因为关系不好。
-
4. Because there's bad blood between us.
被立刻扫地出门。
-
5. So you're going to stay at the state's attorney's office?
那么你想继续呆在州检察官办公室?。
-
6. I like it there.
我喜欢在那工作。
-
7. But don't tell her you slept with Peter
不过在你替我美言之前。
-
8. before you put in a good word for me, okay?
别告诉她你和彼得上过床。
-
9. Uh, I gotta go.
呃 我得挂了。
-
10. Mrs. Florrick, hello.
福瑞克夫人 你好。