返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第21集>>

  • 1. That is far beyond the $8.6 million she is demanding.
    这离着她要求的860万远着呢。
  • 2. Yes, but the provision doesn't cover punitive.
    是的 但是这补偿金并不含惩罚性赔金。
  • 3. You fired her because she was pregnant.
    你因为她怀孕了而开除她。
  • 4. That is such complete and utter hogwash.
    这完完全全是胡说。
  • 5. We fired her because she was alienating clients.
    我们是因为她气走了客户才开除她。
  • 6. We were losing people.
    我们当时正损失客户。
  • 7. As you can see from these grievance reports,Miss Nyholm has extreme mood swings,moments of temper flashes.
    从这些申诉报告中你可以看到,尼霍姆女士有极端的情绪波动,时不时的发脾气。
  • 8. As you can see from this America Pregnancy Association report,those are potential side effects of a pregnancy.
    从美国孕妇联合会报告中你可以看到,这些都是妊娠的潜在副作用。
  • 9. Oh, come on. You yourself complained
    算了吧 你自己还抱怨过。
  • 10. how she uses her pregnancy.
    她如何利用她的孕妇身份。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next