返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第22集>>

  • 1. I'm sorry I don't have enough chairs.
    抱歉我这里椅子不够。
  • 2. My office is so small.
    我的办公室太小了。
  • 3. Come on, Cary. What's your game?
    得了吧 凯里 你想玩什么游戏。
  • 4. I don't have a game.
    不是我要玩游戏。
  • 5. It's the game called prosecuting the bad guys.
    这个游戏就叫做惩治坏人。
  • 6. You're feeding this information
    你把这个消息提供给。
  • 7. to Crozier in a civil case against our client.
    正在跟我们打民事官司的克洛泽。
  • 8. Yes, and I understand
    是的 而且我知道。
  • 9. your client lied about not sleeping with him.
    你的当事人在跟被害人上床这事上撒了谎。
  • 10. Sleeping with him isn't illegal.
    跟他上床不犯法。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next