<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第23集>>
-
1. Yeah. They'll be here in seconds.
是的 他们马上就到。
-
2. How many times are you gonna say that?
你还想说多少遍。
-
3. - Come on, Glenn. - What I understand.
-得了吧 格伦 -就我所了解的。
-
4. Your Honor, please, this is insane.
法官大人 您听听 这也太荒唐了吧。
-
5. I mean, ten minutes after the jury's instructed, Will?
陪审团指示完毕都十分钟了 威尔。
-
6. I can't control when evidence is sent to me, Glenn.
证物什么时候寄来又不是我能控制的。
-
7. But you can control when you send it to yourself.
但你能控制什么时候寄给自己。
-
8. - Oh, you're saying I created this?! - Absolutely.
-你说这是我假造证据? -没错。
-
9. - Give me a break! - You're, like, ten years old!
-得了吧 -你这完全是在无理取闹。
-
10. Okay. Yes, everybody's indignant.
是 你们都愤愤不平。