<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第23集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. Mr. Gardner has a point, Mr. Childs.
      
       
    
    
      查尔兹先生  加德纳先生说得有道理。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. I myself have witnessed prosecutorial misconduct.
      
       
    
    
      我本人就目睹过控方的不轨行为。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. Meaning what, Your Honor?
      
       
    
    
      您这是什么意思  法官大人。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. But... Mr. Gardner,the jury's deliberating.
      
       
    
    
      但是  加德纳先生,陪审团已经开始合议了。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. Yes, and we would ask for a mistrial.
      
       
    
    
      是的  我们请求审判无效。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. Oh, come on! It's ridiculous!
      
       
    
    
      得了吧  这太荒谬了。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. We were not given access to exculpatory evidence,a clear Brady violation.
      
       
    
    
      审判时  我们未被给予无罪证据,这明显就是检方非法隐藏。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. Excuse me. It's not our evidence.
      
       
    
    
      不好意思  这不是我们的证据。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. We don't even know what it is!
      
       
    
    
      我们甚至连它是什么都不知道。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. Thank you, everyone.
      
       
    
    
      好了  各位。