<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第23集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. Well, if I were in a suggesting mood,I would suggest that you use your time wisely,because when that jury comes in,it's out of my hands.
      
       
    
    
      如果我想提建议的话,我会建议你好好利用时间,因为一旦陪审团做出裁决,我就无能为力了。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. Thank you, Your Honor.
      
       
    
    
      非常感谢  法官大人。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. We have until the jury comes in.
      
       
    
    
      陪审团做出裁决之前  我们必须搞定。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. Well, to say the least,we've had a dramatic turn of events recently.
      
       
    
    
      毫不夸张地说,案子刚有了戏剧性的转变。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. So, we're having the blood on the glove tested independently,and we should have the results tomorrow.
      
       
    
    
      我们正自行测试手套上的血样,明天应该会有结果。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. In the meantime-- three prongs.
      
       
    
    
      眼下  有三件要事要办。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. Keep tabs on the jury's progress.
      
       
    
    
      密切关注陪审团的合议进度。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. When the jury comes in, our clock runs out.
      
       
    
    
      一旦他们有结果了  我们就没时间了。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. - I'm on it. I know the sheriff. - Good.
      
       
    
    
      -交给我吧  我认识那位庭警  -好。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. The second prong--
      
       
    
    
      第二。