<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第23集>>
-
1. a call to my partner. I'm admitting a problem.
我与另一位合伙人讲电话 我承认有问题。
-
2. A problem of your own making, Will!
你自己搞出来的问题 威尔。
-
3. He wants to eject this juror
他想让这个陪审员回避。
-
4. so the jury will have to start deliberations all over again.
这样陪审团就得重新合议整个案件。
-
5. Oh, God, are you paranoid!
老天 你太多疑了。
-
6. Sometimes things just happen!
有时候事情就是那么巧。
-
7. Even given that, Mr. Childs, I don't know what other option
即便如此 查尔兹先生 我也别无选择。
-
8. I have than to replace him with an alternate.
只能换掉这位陪审员。
-
9. We would urge Your Honor to sanction Mr. Gardner.
我们强烈要求法官大人制裁加德纳先生。
-
10. I will resist that temptation.
我会忍住不这么做。