<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第23集>>
-
1. That is an air-tight case.
这真是个严密的论据。
-
2. He said you would have received a receipt just like this.
他说你会拿到一个这样的收据。
-
3. My guess is you still have it.
我猜你还留着它呢。
-
4. Unless you shredded it.
除非你把它撕了。
-
5. Just tell us, who's trying to hide the glove? Childs?
透个风吧 谁试图隐藏手套 查尔兹?。
-
6. That's just kind of odd of me, isn't it?
我这样有点古怪 不是吗。
-
7. Prosecuting Jake Rickter and at the same time
起诉杰克· 瑞克特的同时。
-
8. I'm secretly slipping you information to help free him.
还偷偷地给你们送信息帮他脱罪。
-
9. An honored tradition, Cary.
这是光荣传统 凯里。
-
10. The transition dump.
换任清洗。