<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第01.720p.WEB.D集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. But I didn't... I wasn't even there.
      
       
     但我当时根本就不在场。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. He wasn't at the rally, Cary. He was at the library.
      
       
     凯里  他当时不在集会现场  他在图书馆。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. Oh, my God, really? That's terrible.
      
       
     我的天  真的吗  太糟了。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. This isn't about Jimal,and this isn't about some stupid fistfight.
      
       
     你们的起诉与贾马尔无关,也与那起无聊的斗殴无关。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. This is about that Jewish kid stabbed to death,and you can't find the killer so Jimal is the scapegoat.
      
       
     而是那个被捅死的犹太男孩,你们找不到凶手  就让贾马尔当替罪羊。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. We have an eyewitness who saw Jimal throw the first punch.
      
       
     有一位目击证人声称  贾马尔是第一个动手的。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. - That's what this is about.  - Is the eyewitness Caucasian?
      
       
     -所以我们起诉他  -目击证人是白种人吗。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. Oh, wow, how quickly we slip the bonds of political correctness.
      
       
     这么快就不顾忌政治正确啦。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. - Why not ask if he's Jewish?  - Cross-racial identification.
      
       
     -为何不问是不是犹太人  -跨种族辨认身份。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. Caucasians have difficulty discerning unique characteristics.
      
       
     白种人觉得其他人种的人长相都差不多。