<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第01.720p.WEB.D集>>
-
1. Where's the fun in that?
那样哪儿还有乐趣。
-
2. Your Honor, this is...
法官阁下 这是...。
-
3. -this is prosecutorial misconduct. -Okay, okay, okay.
-这是检方的不当行为 -行了 行了。
-
4. -This is absolutely unethical. -All right, all right.
-绝对是不道德的 -好了 好了。
-
5. Each to your corners.
都到自己的位子上。
-
6. Mrs. Florrick, your client
福瑞克女士 你的当事人。
-
7. already swore that that was him in the car.
已经发誓说当时在车里的人是他。
-
8. Is he now trying to say that he lied?
现在他想改口说自己撒谎了吗。
-
9. He's saying that he was misled by the prosecution.
他的意思是他被检方误导了。
-
10. How did I mislead?
我怎么误导了。