<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第03.720p.WEB.D集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. under cover of attorney-client privilege,which Diane provides, and we need it now!
      
       
     需要律师与当事人保密特权的保护,而戴安就能提供  此事刻不容缓。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. Go ahead, get permission.
      
       
     打电话  征求上级同意。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. Hi, Walter. Still there?
      
       
     沃尔特  还在听吗。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. We also need to hire Lockhart/Gardner
      
       
     我们还需雇洛克哈特&加德纳律所。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. as temporary counsel.
      
       
     作为临时法律顾问。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. ...as we learn more.
      
       
     ...待我们得知更多情况。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. And get me the CEO of Heather Farms--
      
       
     给我联系欧石南庄园公司的CEO。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. before he talks to a reporter.
      
       
     赶在他向记者说话前。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. Here he comes now.
      
       
     他来了。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. You just tell him what you told me.
      
       
     你把刚刚告诉我的对他再讲遍。