返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第05.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. Eli, it's already in the works. We're pushing Spellman.
    伊莱 已经在运作了 我们力推斯佩曼。
  • 2. Don't worry about it.
    别担心。
  • 3. Peter Florrick's marriage is his secret weapon,not some keynote address.
    彼得的婚姻是他的秘密武器,他用不着作主旨演讲。
  • 4. So, how is she doing?
    对了 她现在怎样。
  • 5. They knew the de-icing fluid tended to freeze
    他们清楚除冰液体在机翼里。
  • 6. in the wing lines,but they decided to save money
    有可能会冻住,但是为了省钱。
  • 7. and do nothing about it.
    他们决定坐视不管。
  • 8. We move to introduce this deposition into evidence, Your Honor.
    法官大人 我们要把这份庭外取证作为证据。
  • 9. And we object, Your Honor. It's hearsay.
    反对 法官大人 这是传闻证据。
  • 10. - We can't cross-examine a corpse. - Really, Mr. Roda?
    -我们又不能盘问一个死人 -注意用词。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next