返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第05.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. Your Honor, Mr. Ritter's wife was claiming
    法官大人 里特先生的遗孀称。
  • 2. he slept with their 16-year-old baby-sitter.
    他和他们16岁的保姆上床了。
  • 3. The note refers to that.
    遗书里指的是这个。
  • 4. We don't know that.
    我们不能断定。
  • 5. He could be referring to his testimony in this trial.
    他也可能指的是他在这次审判中的证言。
  • 6. At the very least, the meaning is unclear.
    至少 遗书的意思是不明确的。
  • 7. Unclear? Oh, really? Are you serious?
    不明确? 你不是吧。
  • 8. I'm not prepared to interpret the law...
    我可不会曲解法律...。
  • 9. You can all wear yourselves down.
    你们就这么耗着吧。
  • 10. Tell me when you're ready.
    准备好了你们再叫我。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next