<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第05.720p.WEB.D集>>
-
1. would have him believe it's the pilot's fault,and not their plane.
告诉他空难是飞行员失误所致,而不是他们的飞机有问题。
-
2. But we ask you to reject
我们请求各位驳回这一辩护理由。
-
3. this cynical, blame-the-victim defense,because this is a very simple case of...
这不仅充满恶意 也是对逝者的亵渎,因为此案事实清楚。
-
4. ...A flawed airplane design.
飞机设计存在缺陷。
-
5. My co-counsel, Ms. Lockhart,represents the families of the passengers.
我的协理律师 洛克哈特女士,代理的是遇难乘客的家属。
-
6. I represent the families of the crew.
我代理的是遇难机组人员的家属。
-
7. But we decided to combine our lawsuits
但我们决定合并案件。
-
8. because we agree on one thing.
因为我们在这一点上达成了共识。
-
9. Hammett Aerospace put a jet into service
那就是汉密特公司心知一架飞机存在缺陷。
-
10. that they knew was defective.
但却还是令其投入运营。