返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第06.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. I'm sorry to say that's not relevant.
    抱歉 我得说这与此无关。
  • 2. Given their immunity status, you have no right to hold them.
    考虑到他们的豁免权 你无权羁留他们。
  • 3. This is a court order requiring their immediate release.
    这是要求立即释放他们的法庭命令。
  • 4. Your Honor. Cary, you can hold one of them. Taiwan.
    法官阁下 凯里 你可以羁留那个台湾人。
  • 5. Uh, Your Honor,excuse me, I-I understand we have to release Mr. Dick Anders,given his status as a Dutch citizen,but Jin-Pyn is Taiwanese,and Taiwan enjoys no such diplomatic status.
    法官阁下,请原谅 我明白必须释放迪克·安德斯先生,因为他有荷兰公民的身份,可锦平是台湾人,而台湾不享有此外交特权。
  • 6. How is that?
    此话怎讲。
  • 7. - The One China rule. - The U.S. Government
    -一个中国原则 -美国政府。
  • 8. extends diplomatic relations to China but not Taiwan.
    是和中国有外交关系 而不是台湾。
  • 9. Your Honor, this is a gray area.
    法官阁下 这是灰色地带。
  • 10. Not in matters of diplomatic immunity.
    在外交豁免权方面不是。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 88 Previous Next