<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第06.720p.WEB.D集>>
-
1. Taiwan is the only "nation" not accorded such rights.
台湾是唯一不享有此项特权的所谓"国家"。
-
2. Your Honor, this isn't the United Nations.
法官阁下 这不是在联合国。
-
3. You can't just keep one and let the other go.
你不能留下一个而放走另一个。
-
4. Actually, that's exactly what I can do.
事实恰恰相反。
-
5. I order the release of Mr. Anders but not Mr. Jin-Pyn.
我命令释放安德斯先生 但锦平先生不行。
-
6. That is unfair, Your Honor.
这不公平 法官阁下。
-
7. Good luck, buddy. I'm out of here.
祝你好运 哥们 我先走了。
-
8. Of course it is.
当然不公平。
-
9. When have you ever known international politics to be fair.
你何时听说过国际政治是公平的。
-
10. Well, you really stirred up the hornet's nest.
你真是捅了个马蜂窝。