返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第11.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. Ten minutes tops.
    10分钟就够了。
  • 2. You don't have to talk to her.
    你不必和她谈的。
  • 3. He's well within his rights, Cary.
    他拥有自己的权利 凯里。
  • 4. I explained to him.
    我和他解释过了。
  • 5. Yes, but have you explained
    我知道 但你有解释过。
  • 6. that he don't have to talk to you at all?
    他根本就不必和你进行交谈吗。
  • 7. Just so you know, sir, defense attorneys will try
    如你所知 先生 辩方律师想要。
  • 8. and contact you and question you in an attempt
    联络进而询问你 以试图。
  • 9. to compromise your verdict.
    推翻你所做的判决。
  • 10. I'm doing nothing wrong, Cary.
    我没做错什么 凯里。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 92 Previous Next