返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第12.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. for the entirety of damages.
    对全部损失负责。
  • 2. We're not throwing anyone under the bus, Eli.
    伊莱 我们不会丢下任何人的。
  • 3. Last time I looked, we're all under the bus.
    依我看 我们所有人处境都不妙。
  • 4. This was a clause insisted on by David Lee.
    这是大卫·李坚持添加的条款。
  • 5. - He was the one... - Who told you that?
    -他是那个... -谁告诉你的。
  • 6. Who told me David Lee insisted on it? Kalinda.
    谁告诉我大卫·李要求的吗 凯琳达。
  • 7. He was afraid to be at the mercy
    他害怕为别人的错误埋单。
  • 8. of other people's mistakes. It seems only fitting...
    那么看起来最合理的是...。
  • 9. David Lee brought in 30% of the firm's business this year.
    大卫·李今年带来律所30%的生意。
  • 10. And 100% of the malpractice suits.
    以及100%的执业过失诉讼。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 98 Previous Next