返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第12.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. You are a profit participant now, Eli.
    伊莱 你现在是权益合伙人了。
  • 2. Throwing David Lee overboard is shortsighted.
    抛弃大卫·李太短视了。
  • 3. It is reacting to short-term circumstances
    这是对短期情形采取长期措施。
  • 4. with long-term measures, and I won't do it.
    我不会这么做的。
  • 5. No, you won't do it.
    你当然不会做。
  • 6. Because you have a failed romantic notion
    因为你有个失败的浪漫主义观念。
  • 7. that what you're running here is a family.
    那就是把这里当成一个家庭。
  • 8. It's not a family, Diane.
    戴安 这里不是家庭。
  • 9. A family can't fire you.
    家庭不会炒掉你。
  • 10. A family doesn't cost me $1.2 million.
    家庭也不会让我付出120万的代价。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 98 Previous Next