<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第13.720p.WEB.D集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. Because he's Bitcoin's lawyer, not its creator.
      
       
    
    
      因为他是比特币的律师  不是创造者。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. Bitcoin has subcontractors:
      
       
    
    
      比特币还有分包商。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. computer entrepreneurs who supply animation or random coding.
      
       
    
    
      是提供动画或随机编码的计算机服务商们。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. As you can see from these affidavits,their only contact was with Mr. Stack.
      
       
    
    
      从这些书面陈述里  您能看到,他们唯一的联系人就是斯塔克先生。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. Because Mr. Bitcoin wanted to remain anonymous.
      
       
    
    
      那是因为比特币先生希望保持匿名。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. Really, Mrs. Florrick,must we all use "Mr. Bitcoin" now?
      
       
    
    
      真的  福瑞克夫人,现在还有必要用代号"比特币先生"吗。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. Occam's razor, Your Honor.
      
       
    
    
      法官阁下  应运用奥卡姆剃刀原则。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. The person signing the checks,incorporating and becoming
      
       
    
    
      签填支票  注册公司,代表公司形象。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. the public face of a company is the company.
      
       
    
    
      那他就是老板了。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. Your Honor, those documents don't prove anything.
      
       
    
    
      法官阁下  这些文件证明不了什么。