返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第14.720p.WEB.B集>>

  • 1. Uh... something like that.
    差不多就是这个意思吧。
  • 2. You did contract work for Judge Parks, didn't you?
    你为帕克斯法官起草过合同 对吗。
  • 3. - I did. - His wife was ill,and you helped him with the will and his children's trust?
    -没错 -他妻子病了,你帮他起草了遗嘱和孩子的信托?。
  • 4. If by "Helped" You mean he paid me, yes.
    如果你所说的帮助是他付了钱的业务 没错。
  • 5. But he paid you less than what was usual for this type of work?
    但他付的比一般同类型业务的价格低?。
  • 6. No, he paid what was fair,considering the will and trust
    不 他付的价格很合理,考虑到他这个遗嘱和信托。
  • 7. were simpler than most.
    比一般同类型业务都容易。
  • 8. Who brought Judge Parks to you as a client?
    是谁把帕克斯法官的业务介绍给你的呢。
  • 9. - Wasn't it Will Gardner? - That's probably right.
    -是威尔·加德纳吗 -对吧。
  • 10. And wasn't the work a payoff for Judge Parks
    难道那不是对帕克斯法官。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 89 Previous Next