<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第14.720p.WEB.B集>>
-
1. deciding the McDermott case for you?
在麦克德莫特案上帮忙的回报吗。
-
2. It's an odd payoff, to charge him for work I did.
他给我们付钱算是我们回报他? 真奇怪。
-
3. Isn't that a conflict of interest, sir?
先生 不存在利益冲突吗。
-
4. No more than the trust work I did for Peter Florrick,the current State's Attorney.
不比我为彼得·福瑞克的信托业务更存在利益冲突,也就是现任州检察官。
-
5. Please answer the question, Mr. Lee.
李先生 请回答问题。
-
6. Oh, I thought I was, ma'am.
我觉得我回答了呢 女士。
-
7. I'm making an honest comparison
我是在诚实地拿为你老板彼得·福瑞克。
-
8. to other work I did for your boss, Peter Florrick--
做的工作来做比较。
-
9. trust work for which I charged even less than Judge Parks.
我收他的钱比帕克斯法官还低。
-
10. If this is a conflict of interest... isn't that?
如果这是利益冲突 那彼得呢。