返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第16.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. I'm not saying I did. I'm not saying I didn't.
    我可没承认 也没有否认。
  • 2. Which means you did.
    那你就是承认了。
  • 3. Donna Brazile called me.
    唐娜·巴兹莉打给我过。
  • 4. I was honest.
    我是实话实说。
  • 5. I used to like Peter, but I think he's lost his way.
    我以前很喜欢彼得 但他迷失了方向。
  • 6. How has he lost his way?
    他怎么迷失方向了。
  • 7. He thinks he can go it on his own, so be my guest.
    他认为一切靠他自己就行 悉听尊便。
  • 8. Meaning he didn't offer you a position
    你是指他没在州检察官办公室里。
  • 9. in the state's attorney's office.
    给你留个职位。
  • 10. He didn't offer me anything.
    他什么都没给我。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 95 Previous Next