返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第16.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. It's a bad economy.
    经济并不景气。
  • 2. I had to accept a job at a think tank.
    我只能在智库混口饭。
  • 3. It isn't just me.
    并非只有我如此。
  • 4. There are people that got Peter Florrick elected,and he didn't return the favor.
    很多人帮彼得·福瑞克竞选成功,他却不知回报。
  • 5. He's trying to run a clean office, Horton.
    他是想清清白白做事 霍顿。
  • 6. He's basing hiring on merit.
    以能力为雇佣标准。
  • 7. Well, that's how you offend a friend, isn't it?
    你这么说真是让朋友心寒 不是吗。
  • 8. I guess I don't merit.
    是说我能力不够吗。
  • 9. They call it patronage for a reason, Eli.
    所谓赞助并不是无偿的 伊莱。
  • 10. You want a favor,you want me to praise Peter to Donna Brazile,I want a job.
    你需要我帮忙,希望我在唐娜·巴兹莉面前支持彼得,我需要一份工作。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 95 Previous Next