返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第18.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. Look, I am the one who is suffering here.
    听着 我才是受罪的那个。
  • 2. Oh, yes, tell us your troubles.
    是吗 把你的问题说来听听。
  • 3. I am handling all of Will's cases,and now we've lost Caitlin, too.
    我接手了威尔的所有案子,现在凯特琳也走了。
  • 4. Look, we put someone else into Will's seat, that's what we do.
    我们选人坐威尔的位子 就这么办。
  • 5. Excuse me. I'm sitting right here.
    抱歉 我就在这里呢。
  • 6. There is no "Will's seat""
    没什么"威尔的位子"给人坐。
  • 7. You're not here as a lawyer.
    你不是作为律师出席的。
  • 8. You might as well not be here at all.
    还不如不要出席。
  • 9. That is not the subject of this discussion.
    这话题不在我们的讨论范围内。
  • 10. Someone spoke to the Bar Disciplinary Board.
    有人跟律师协会监管委员会说。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 89 Previous Next