<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第18.720p.WEB.D集>>
-
1. but my wife...
但我妻子...。
-
2. she was the best thing in my life.
她曾是我生命中最美好的存在。
-
3. Okay, let me interrupt right there.
请允许我在此打断一下。
-
4. Mrs. Florrick, Mr. Hines,why don't you come up here, and we'll talk?
福瑞克夫人 海因斯先生,请你们过来 聊一聊好吗。
-
5. Here's the deal.
我们这么办。
-
6. - First of all, good morning to you all. - Good morning.
-首先 各位早上好 -早上好。
-
7. We're going into chambers
我们去内庭。
-
8. for a bench-supervised negotiation.
进行有监督谈判。
-
9. Your Honor, that's not necessary.
法官阁下 没必要这样。
-
10. Counselor Hines, it is.
海因斯律师 有必要的。