<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第18.720p.WEB.D集>>
-
1. Shall we drink to your allegedly non-activist Supreme Court?
为你们那号称客观裁量的最高法院干一杯?。
-
2. Right. Scalia, Alito, the rest of the big, scary five.
没错 斯卡利亚 阿利托 还有五人团其余几位。
-
3. Four. We're wearing Kennedy down.
四人团 我们要把肯尼迪攻陷了。
-
4. All part of our clever Highland Park liberal plan.
这是我们高地公园自由派计划的一部分。
-
5. Well, I would love to stay and keep proving you wrong,but I've got an early forensics class,and my instructor here gets surly
我很乐意接着证明你大错特错,但我明早还有法证课,迟到的话。
-
6. if we're late, so...
我这位老师可是要发飙的。
-
7. It was nice meeting you, Diane.
很高兴认识你 戴安。
-
8. And you, Miranda. Keep breathing that fire.
我也是 米兰达 继续口吐莲花吧。
-
9. - See you tomorrow, Kurt. - Yeah.
-明天见 库尔特 -好。
-
10. Oh, she's wonderful.
她很不错。