<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第21.720p.WEB.D集>>
-
1. ...a truck driver.
一个卡车司机吻合。
-
2. I did nothing less than any prosecutor...
我做的不比任何公诉人少。
-
3. Yes, yes, just to be clear,this isn't your court, Your Honor.
没错没错 但我只是想说明一下,这里不是你的法庭 法官阁下。
-
4. This is our offices.
这是我们的办公室。
-
5. You need to drop the entitlement.
请你放下法官的架子。
-
6. Excuse me? I thought I was explaining myself.
什么 我只是在解释而已。
-
7. You were acting as if you were the injured party.
你表现得像你才是受害者。
-
8. I have been barred from the bench, ma'am,and I have done nothing wrong.
我被禁止了法官工作 女士,而我什么错事都没做。
-
9. No, Patrick Rooney did nothing wrong,and he spent 20 years in prison for it.
不 帕特里克·鲁尼什么错事都没做,但他为此在狱中过了20年。
-
10. He had his wife snatched from him,and then he was accused of her murder.
他妻子的生命被夺走,他还被指控杀了她。