返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第21.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. He gave me a conjugal visit with my girlfriend, you know.
    他给了我一次我和我女朋友的配偶探视。
  • 2. And it was worth it.
    很值。
  • 3. Thank you. Anything more, Mr. Klinenberg?
    谢谢你 科林尼伯格先生还有问题吗。
  • 4. No, Your Honor.
    法官阁下 没有了。
  • 5. A few questions, Your Honor.
    法官阁下 我有几个问题。
  • 6. Mr. Peel, your testimony is,you were promised a conjugal visit in trade
    皮埃先生 你的证词是,你被承诺用一次配偶探视。
  • 7. for your testimony against Rooney?
    来交换你对鲁尼不利的证词?。
  • 8. That's right. What I said.
    没错 就如我所说。
  • 9. And what was promised to you to testify against Judge Cuesta?
    那你对奎斯塔法官不利的证词的又能换来什么呢。
  • 10. What do you mean?
    你是什么意思。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 85 Previous Next