返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第21.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. You're still in prison, aren't you?
    你还在监狱里 不是吗。
  • 2. Did the prosecution do what prosecutors often
    这次控方是否又做了。
  • 3. do when they want damaging testimony? - Objection.
    他们想得到强力证词时常常做的事呢 -反对。
  • 4. No, Mr. Klinenberg. Go ahead, ma'am.
    反对无效 女士 请继续。
  • 5. Did they offer you leniency in trade for your testimony?
    他们是不是用宽大处理来交换你的证词呢。
  • 6. Well, they offered to speak at my parole hearing,if that's what you mean,but I wouldn't call that paying, you know?
    他们提出在我的假释听证会上发言,如果你指的是这个的话,但我不认为这是贿赂。
  • 7. It's just what friends do for friends.
    这只是朋友间的互相帮助。
  • 8. Okay, thank you, Mr. Peel.
    谢谢你 皮埃先生。
  • 9. We don't need anything more from you.
    我们没有别的问题了。
  • 10. That was nicely done.
    干得漂亮。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 85 Previous Next