返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第22.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. Well, Your Honor.
    我们都很好 法官阁下。
  • 2. We seem to have a designated hitter here today.
    似乎今天来了位代理的律师啊。
  • 3. Yes, Your Honor. My partner, Will Gardner,couldn't be in court...
    是的 法官阁下 我的合伙人加德纳,无法到庭。
  • 4. Oh, you don't have to cover for him. I know Will's suspended.
    不用解释 我知道威尔被停职了。
  • 5. - How's he doing? - Very well, thank you for asking.
    -他还好么 -很好 承蒙挂念。
  • 6. Like a kid with five days until Christmas.
    他就像是圣诞节前五天的小孩子一样。
  • 7. Well, tell him he's missed.
    告诉他 我们都记挂着他。
  • 8. Shall we get started?
    可以开始了吗。
  • 9. Plaintiff alleges that Veriscene,a drug administered for the cure of acne
    原告诉称 维洛欣,一种本应能治疗粉刺的药物。
  • 10. caused Mr. Goode irreversible sterility.
    导致了古德先生终身不育。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 80 Previous Next