返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第01集>>

  • 1. Too bad this will be a clean dissolution of assets.
    只可惜这只是一次简单的财产分割。
  • 2. It'd be fun to get down in the muck together.
    不然咱俩一起去找便利贴也不错。
  • 3. Oh, I have a feeling you'll find a way
    我有预感你肯定会想办法。
  • 4. to get down in the muck on this Chagall.
    直接找到夏加尔画作的那张。
  • 5. Oh, here's our executor now.
    遗嘱执行人来了。
  • 6. - Hello, Mr. Dandy. - Handy.
    -你好 丹迪先生 -是汉迪。
  • 7. Oh, I'm sorry. Here.
    真抱歉 给我吧。
  • 8. Let me help you with that, Mr. Handy.
    让我帮你 汉迪先生。
  • 9. As the executor, I'll photograph the placement
    身为遗嘱执行人 我会拍照记录下。
  • 10. of Mrs. Smulders' tack-on notes on her valuables,and if there is any disagreement,I will be the final arbiter. Are we agreed?
    斯马尔德斯夫人将便利贴贴在什么位置,若有任何纠纷,我将成为最终仲裁者 有异议吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 94 Previous Next