<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第01集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. Oh, my God, you're firing me.
      
       
     天啊  你要炒了我。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. No, I'm not. I'm not.
      
       
     不是  并没有。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. Whatever happened to loyalty?
      
       
     你居然如此不忠。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. - This isn't about loyalty. - I got you here.
      
       
     -这无关忠诚  -是我成就了你。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. You wouldn't be here without me.
      
       
     没有我你哪有今天。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. Oh, now, wait a minute...
      
       
     你先别急...。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. No, no. When you were polling nothing,when you were banging your ethics coordinator--
      
       
     不  当你一票都拉不到,当你和道德调查员乱搞的时候。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. your freakin' ethics coordinator-- I stuck by you!
      
       
     那该死的道德调查员  是我在帮你。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. I cleaned up your mess.
      
       
     是我帮你擦的屁股。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. Prostitutes, groupies, Alicia...
      
       
     无论是召妓  追星族  还是艾丽西娅...。