返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第01集>>

  • 1. Your Honor, I must again ask for a continuance.
    法官阁下 我必须再次请求延期诉讼。
  • 2. I am not privy to all of Mrs. Florrick's thinking on this.
    我并不了解福瑞克夫人所掌握的本案信息。
  • 3. Oh, that's too bad. Sit back down.
    那太糟糕了 坐下吧。
  • 4. Do you know anything about this?
    你对本案有了解吗。
  • 5. In examining this new pressure-sensitive adhesive,I found more Dutch Gold Leaf.
    对这个新的压敏胶黏剂进行试验之后,我发现了更多的荷兰金箔。
  • 6. The same imitation gold leaf from the Chagall frame?
    跟夏加尔画框上的人造金箔是一样的吗。
  • 7. That is correct.
    是的。
  • 8. And there was nothing else.
    而且除了金箔外没有别的东西了。
  • 9. - No lead from the lamp or the rug? - No.
    -没有灯或地毯上的铅化合物吗 -没有。
  • 10. Meaning Ms. Abarca's note
    就是说写着阿瓦尔卡女士名字的便利贴。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 94 Previous Next