<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第02集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. Do you need something?
      
       
    
    
      有事吗。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. Yes. 50% of the Erik Barsetto case.
      
       
    
    
      有  埃里克·巴瑟托的案子酬劳分我一半。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. - The... - I handed him off to you at bond court.
      
       
    
    
      -案子... -我在保释法庭把案子给了你。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. - Now that it's a money case... - It's not a money case.
      
       
    
    
      -如今这案子能赚钱了... -赚不了什么钱。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. Alicia, you can tell your client it's about stopping the exhibit,but you know it's about milking the museum for some cash.
      
       
    
    
      艾丽西娅  你可以跟客户说是为了照片不再展出,但你本意是从博物馆那里榨取赔偿金。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. - He's an embarrassment. - I see howard as more of an inconvenience.
      
       
    
    
      -他就是个笑话  -他的确给我们带来些许不便。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. He's rude to the clients.
      
       
    
    
      他对客户很无礼。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. Well, he can also be charming.
      
       
    
    
      他也能变得风度翩翩。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. In an old-school way.
      
       
    
    
      复古点的话。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. Howard sleeps half the day.
      
       
    
    
      霍华德整天睡大觉。