返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第02集>>

  • 1. Yet he's been swallowing 70% of the associates' billable hours.
    却挣走了初级律师们七成的工时计薪。
  • 2. There is a mutiny brewing below deck and
    大伙私下都想着跳槽。
  • 3. we are gonna start losing good, young associates because of him.
    我们快因他而失去年轻有为的初级律师了。
  • 4. Look, Howard's personal choices leave something to be desired.
    是这样 霍华德的个人作法的确不太好。
  • 5. But as far as who takes credit for what around here, seniority rules.
    可我们规矩是谁拿功劳呢 资历老的。
  • 6. Cary, you take 70% on cases.
    凯里 案子酬劳你分七成。
  • 7. I do. That's why we're here.
    我也一样 我们当合伙人才有这好处。
  • 8. - But we do the work. - No, we don't.
    -可我们有干活 -没有。
  • 9. We provide the clout. The leadership.
    我们负责影响力 领导团队。
  • 10. But these associates could complain about any of us.
    初级律师们也能对我们抱有怨言。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next