返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第02集>>

  • 1. my mom taking me just kicking and screaming to the dentist.
    我妈带我看牙医时我总是又哭又闹的。
  • 2. Were you the same or did you just
    你是和我一样 还是说。
  • 3. plop down in that chair willingly?
    你会老老实实地坐在牙椅上。
  • 4. I guess I didn't want to go.
    我应该很不情愿吧。
  • 5. Or the doctor--
    还有医生。
  • 6. all those shots?
    还有那些针。
  • 7. Why did it seem like there were
    当时怎么看着有。
  • 8. - so many shots? - Objection. Relevance.
    -那么多针呢 -反对 与本案无关。
  • 9. Have you ever read Catcher In the Rye, counselor?
    你读过「麦田里的守望者」吗 律师。
  • 10. The kids are told to yell, uh, "Digression"
    教室里有人跑题时。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next