返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第02集>>

  • 1. when someone in the class goes off-topic.
    孩子们会大喊 「插话」。
  • 2. That's how I feel about the-the relevance objection.
    我觉得这与「与本案无关」是一个道理。
  • 3. Let's... Let's see where things go before we yell
    在乱喊「插话」之前 我们来看看故事究竟。
  • 4. - "Digression"" - It's a beautiful story.
    -走向如何吧 -这小说真美。
  • 5. I love Catcher In the Rye.
    我超爱「麦田里的守望者」。
  • 6. Mr. Barsetto,You didn't give your consent
    巴瑟托先生,你当时并未同意。
  • 7. for the dentist or the doctor.
    牙医和医生进行医治。
  • 8. Your mom gave consent on your behalf,like all parents do for their children.
    是你母亲替你同意了,所有父母都会为孩子这样做。
  • 9. Likewise, your mom, who nursed you, loved you,gave consent on your behalf
    同样的 养育你 并爱着你的母亲,不就替你做了。
  • 10. for taking the photos, isn't that right?
    拍几张照的决定 不是吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next