返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第02集>>

  • 1. Either way, ay, caramba.
    无所谓了 反正棒极了。
  • 2. So, listen, Howard,I was chatting with the senior partners.
    霍华德 是这样的,我之前和高级合伙人聊了聊。
  • 3. And we think it would be in everyone's best interest
    我们觉得如果你可以退休。
  • 4. If you shifted to emeritus status.
    对大家都很有利。
  • 5. You'll still be on the letterhead,You keep your offices.
    职称保留,办公室保留。
  • 6. You come and go as you please,And, hey, it gives you more time for golf.
    你可以来去自如,这样给了你更多时间打高尔夫。
  • 7. So, what do you think about that, Howard?
    你觉得怎么样 霍华德。
  • 8. I think you try to move me out,and I'll cut your balls off.
    我觉得 你是想把我赶走,而我要切了你的蛋蛋。
  • 9. - Howard... - You think I'm bluffing, you little gerbil, hmm?
    -霍华德 -你觉得我说着玩的么 小鬼。
  • 10. Check out a guy named Ari Weir
    你去我之前的律所。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next