<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第02集>>
-
1. at the firm I used to work for.
问一个叫阿里·淮尔的人。
-
2. Only don't stare at his eye patch too long, okay?
不要一直盯着他的眼罩看。
-
3. So, Erik, you say that this...
埃里克 你说。
-
4. This photo destroyed your life, and
说这张照片毁了你的生活。
-
5. Not a day goes you don't think about it?
你每天都在想着这照片 是吗。
-
6. - That's right. - So, how do you explain, then, these
-是的 -那 你怎么解释 这些。
-
7. images taken from your social media site?
从你社交网站上的照片呢。
-
8. What the hell?
搞什么。
-
9. It looks like you're having a pretty good time.
看起来你心情不错啊。
-
10. Well, I was out drinking with college friends.
我和大学同学在外面喝酒。