返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第02集>>

  • 1. And this one? I mean... What is that, Hawaii?
    这张呢 我的意思是 这是哪里 夏威夷吗。
  • 2. You said there were no problems on his facebook page.
    你说他社交网站上没问题的。
  • 3. And there weren't. I don't know
    是没问题的 我不知道怎么回事。
  • 4. How they got these other photos.
    对方拿到了他的度假照。
  • 5. They googled him. When I say "Facebook," I don't just
    对方谷歌了他 我说查脸书。
  • 6. Mean facebook-- I mean the entire internet.
    并不仅仅是脸书 是网上所有信息。
  • 7. I'll make a note of that.
    我会记住的。
  • 8. Amanda,We got screwed in court.
    阿曼达,我们在法庭上被虐的很惨。
  • 9. It won't happen again.
    下次保证不会发生了。
  • 10. Okay. Where are we on the Wendy Front?
    我们快找到温迪·佛朗特了吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next