返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第02集>>

  • 1. I'm sorry I made a stink
    很抱歉 在民主党不再支持我选举时。
  • 2. about the party withdrawing its support for my campaign.
    我给你找了很多麻烦。
  • 3. I understand it had to happen.
    我明白当时是别无他法。
  • 4. Well, you're new to this, Alicia.
    你还是新人 艾丽西娅。
  • 5. There's a learning curve-- We've all had to scale it.
    难免有磕磕碰碰 谁都需要权衡。
  • 6. - I accept your apology. - Thank you, sir.
    -我接受你的道歉 -谢谢你 主席。
  • 7. We'd like to put this all behind us, Frank,for Alicia's sake as much as Peter's campaign.
    希望大家不计前嫌 弗兰克,为了艾丽西娅 也为了彼得的竞选。
  • 8. I think that's wise.
    明智。
  • 9. We're hoping you'll consider putting out a letter of support for Alicia
    希望你能考虑发表声明支持艾丽西娅。
  • 10. clearing her of any wrongdoing in the election scandal.
    为她澄清选举丑闻的一切违规行为。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next