返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第02集>>

  • 1. Had a few beers, I asked him to expedite...
    我们在喝酒的时候 我让他加快...。
  • 2. Yeah, yeah, expedite it.
    干得好啊 加快进度。
  • 3. We're not even close to being ready.
    我们根本没有准备好。
  • 4. - Then get on your horse, Cary. - You push back
    -那赶紧准备啊 -你就靠搞客户。
  • 5. on the emeritus thing by screwing over a client?
    来推迟你退休。
  • 6. Clients don't like to wait for their day in court.
    客户们不喜欢拖很久才上庭。
  • 7. They get a little antsy.
    那会让他们寝食难安。
  • 8. This is how we play in the big leagues, buddy.
    这才是大联盟的游戏规则 小伙子。
  • 9. You don't want to fight me, Howard.
    你不会想跟我开战的 霍华德。
  • 10. Actually I do.
    事实上我正有此意。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next