返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第02集>>

  • 1. All right, let's go. Sit down.
    好了 来吧 坐下。
  • 2. You may commence petty fighting over tchotchkes.
    你们最好别纠结于细枝末节。
  • 3. Uh, these are all items that will be sold
    这些是所有会在博物馆商店。
  • 4. in the museum store, Your Honor,most of them commercial, with no artistic value.
    出售的东西 法官阁下,大多数都是商业产品 没有艺术价值。
  • 5. Like this mouse pad, for example.
    比如说 这个鼠标垫。
  • 6. Your Honor, I've often found mouse pads
    法官阁下 我经常觉得鼠标垫。
  • 7. to be works of art.
    就是艺术品。
  • 8. They're tiny canvases...
    他们就是小小的画布。
  • 9. Save it. They're out.
    省省吧 鼠标垫不可以。
  • 10. Though I doubt the museum's gonna lose a lot of money there.
    虽然我觉得博物馆会在那上面亏很多钱。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next