返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第03集>>

  • 1. Uh, Mr. Roland... "Hah-lavin"?
    罗兰德·哈...拉温先生。
  • 2. "Lavin," Uh, it's okay-- everyone gets it wrong.
    是拉温 没事 大家都会读错。
  • 3. Oh, sorry, Mr. Hlavin, I'm Alicia Florrick.
    抱歉 拉温先生 我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克。
  • 4. I'm a bar attorney made available to you
    我是由芝加哥律师协会委派来。
  • 5. by the Chicago Bar Association for your convenience.
    帮助你的在庭律师。
  • 6. You're not required to hire me...
    你并不一定非要雇佣我...。
  • 7. Uh, I know this.
    我懂你的意思。
  • 8. The judge already said all this.
    法官已经说过一遍了。
  • 9. - So, uh, I want you. - Good, thank you.
    -我愿意雇你 -很好 谢谢。
  • 10. Okay, this is your CBR; it's how I get paid.
    这是你的保释金偿付单 我通过这个收费。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 101 Previous Next