<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第03集>>
-
1. Oh, really? Is that what this has been?
真的吗 这段时间的事都是为弥补啊。
-
2. Yes. It has.
是 是这样。
-
3. Oh, I know, you're making fun, but it has.
我知道你在开玩笑 但确实是这样。
-
4. - Ever since, you know... the issues. - Mom...
-自从那个... -妈。
-
5. Yeah, what I mean to say is,a mother needs to be with her daughter when things get... difficult.
我想说的是,生活艰难的时候妈妈要和女儿在一起。
-
6. - So what other preparation... And when I say "difficult,"
-还需要什么准备工作呢 -我说艰难。
-
7. I'm not talking about marital difficulties.
指的不是物质上困难。
-
8. Mom, why don't we just change the subject?
妈 我们换个话题吧。
-
9. Don't patronize me.
别对着我居高临下的。
-
10. Get me Eli Gold!
把伊莱·戈德给我叫来。