<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第04集>>
-
1. to the sheriff. They're being distributed.
都给法警吧 再分给其他律师。
-
2. - What? Why? - I know you get paid by the case.
-什么 为什么 -我知道你靠这些案子赚钱。
-
3. Call it quid pro quo for the time
算是为你所浪费的时间。
-
4. you're costing this court.
赔上的代价吧。
-
5. - Your Honor... - You can sit on that pew with your precious client
-法官阁下 -其他的我不管。
-
6. until preliminary hearings, for all I care.
你可以跟你的宝贝客户坐着等预审了。
-
7. Female 65. Retail theft in the amount of $93.
女性65号 盗窃零售商品总额九十三美元。
-
8. Your Honor, this is unfair.
法官阁下 这不公平。
-
9. Ma'am, when did you think bond court was about being fair?
女士 你什么时候开始以为保释法庭是为了公平了。
-
10. What's going on?
怎么了。