<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第04集>>
-
1. Dipple must be paying you one hell of a retainer.
迪普尔一定付了你一大笔钱。
-
2. That's a good offer I made you in there.
我刚才提的方案对你很有利。
-
3. And our clients will hear it.
我会转达客户的。
-
4. This is such a farce.
这就是一场闹剧。
-
5. I mean, you of all people
我是说你们这些。
-
6. support physician-assisted suicide, Diane.
支持协助自杀的人 戴安。
-
7. When did you go mercenary?
你什么时候变得这么唯利是图了。
-
8. And who's paying your bills, Louis?
是谁在帮你付账单呢 路易斯。
-
9. You win, more people kill themselves,and the insurance companies save billions on hospital expenses.
你要是赢了 会有更多人自杀,保险公司在医疗支出方面可以节省大把费用。
-
10. Yeah, sure, I'm an insurance company shill.
是啊 我就是保险公司的托。